Visitors 9
Modified 9-Nov-14
Created 18-Apr-14
52 photos

Tofukuji was founded in 1235 and reconstructed in 1890. It is the main temple of the Rinzai sect of Buddhism.
There are many sub-temples with lovely gardens, but only some are open to the public.
Reiun-in, Funda-in and Komyo-in are highlighted in this gallery along with the four gardens of the Hojo.

Categories & Keywords
Category:
Subcategory:
Subcategory Detail:
Keywords: